Friday, January 29, 2010

The rapidly plunging ROI and other whinings...

Arrggghhh! There are nights one has to wonder if there is such as thing as winning at poker! Of course I know there are those who do but the ups and downs can just be brutal! When I win I feel wonderful and when I lose I feel like total crap! I can't imagine someone with bi-polar disorder playing poker, the swings would surely send them straight to the insane asylum. Anyway no matter what I played last night I just couldn't get anywhere. Had some total stupid donkey ass moron call my shove with QJo, it never ceases to amaze me how many idiots think this is such a great hand when it's only queen high, OMG! Anyway he hit a jack and me and my AQs went to the rail. I chalked that up as just one more loss for the night.

Well last night sucked so badly maybe that means tonight will be a major improvement. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment