Monday, January 11, 2010

Wow 9 tournament no cashes

Yeah I know variance but bloody hell! I don't usually run that bad. I won't even talk about my awful cash session. God I hate to loose and I hate to loose money even worse. I just thought I'd cry after losing the last game but I didn't, well not much.

I played badly in some of them but my luck just sucked. If I never see AK again it won't be too soon. I won't even talk about the donkeys and their donkey luck. Oh God this is turning into a bad beat blog...

Life is just kind of sucking around here right now. My husband's sister is in I.C.U. in critical condition and we don't even know if she's gonna make it and if she does we don't know what kind of shape she'll be in.

Work is boring and I just can't focus and believe it or not I'm just getting really sick of poker. Not the game just the variance and downswings.

Well that's my bitch post for the night. I'll just think about it tomorrow, after all tomorrow is another day! I need a Tara to go home to. (Gone With the Wind reference for any non southerners reading this).


1 comment:

  1. Well I played one more a 3.00 freezeout on Carbon with 61 runners and I finished 5th for a small cash so at least I won something tonight!

    ReplyDelete