Monday, January 18, 2010

Things are looking up...

My sister-in-law is improving slowly. They stabilized her heart rate and she has been able to digest food through the feeding tube for a couple of days. Her breathing has also improved.

Poker wise things are going okay but I've definitely had better days. Things were just kind of off.
I'm starting to like to play super turbos. I love the fast pace! I really have to work on my mtt game. I'm pretty strong with single table sit-n-goes especially 6 max but I'm just a bit weak with big fields. I'm going to try to watch some of the JCarver and Pearljammer videos on PokerVT and try to figure out where I'm missing the boat.

I'm looking forward the PokerVT final game for the 12 week +EV tournaments. 51 qualified and I'm certainly glad to one of the 51. Looks like there were about 132 playing over all. PokerVT has some great prizes for the winners. We are playing the final game on Full Tilt, thank heavens! I really hate Pokerstars and I so happy to be playing this on FTP.

Well not much more to say at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment