Friday, January 15, 2010

Downswing swings up...

Well my downswing has turned around a bit. Last night and tonight I actually had winning cash sessions and tonight I played in 5 sngs, 2 - 9 man super turbos, 1 - 45 man super turbo, 1 6 man regular and one 90 man KO. I had one first place (6 man) and 1 second place (9 man ST) for a small overall profit. My sng profit added to my cash profit was pretty nice.

I received an email this morning from Full Tilt telling me that they had discovered cheating in a game I was playing and that they were reimbursing me $5.00. Funny thing was the first email I received was sent to the wrong person and it said they were reimbursing me $44.00. Glad to know they on top of these things. I can't help but wonder what game it was.

The students are back at school from the Christmas break and it's nice to have them back. I supervise about 10 student workers and our office hires about 25 total and they all love to hang out in the work room outside my office area. They say the funniest things and I totally enjoy having them around. Nothing like a bunch of 18 - 22 years olds to brighten my day. They are the brightest spot of my job which is so boring when they are not around.

Today was really funny because most of us watched American Idol and we were having a great time singing that Pants on the ground song. That guy was so funny.

On the home front my husband is going to have to have prostate surgery and sister-in-law isn't any better so at least things are looking up on the poker front.


No comments:

Post a Comment