Sunday, January 10, 2010

Venture into 8 game mix territory and other things

I played my first 2 8 game mix 6 man sit-n-goes last night (or early this morning) and finished 3rd in the first one and won the 2nd one. I have played a few games of HORSE before with couple of wins but I never played 8 game before. It was great fun and a good break from holdem.

Today is the 11th game of the +EV PokerVT tournament. I have already qualified for the final which will be on January 31. I would love to make another final table during this set of games and thus move up on the leader board. It would be really nice to finally get a bounty too.

Poker wise 2010 started out with a bang and I have some ridiculously unsustainable ROI for the month so far but variance has shown it's ugly head and my ROI is becoming more realistic everyday.

Overall I'm running pretty decent but I really hate to lose especially when I do something really stupid on the bubble.

Well enough for now. I'm going to play a little more 8 game before the PVT tournament.

1 comment: