Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 7 update

I just finished with my day 7 games. I've moved up to four tables and I'm still moving upward with the bankroll. I had a couple of losing sessions but that's to be expected. I now have in almost 7000 hands of 4NL and my Carbon bankroll is $75.45 with a 10bb/100 win-rate. Of course 7000 is a tiny sample size but it's a good start. Today's profit was $18 but yesterday I was down about $12 so today was getting back my losses from yesterday while still managing to make a few bucks.

No progress on the Hero roll, it's still just under $20 but I've been concentrating mostly on my cash game and haven't really played any MTTs or even freerolls on Hero the last few days. I may or may not work on that much right now.

Surprisingly, at least for now, I'm actually enjoying playing cash which is pretty much a first. I'm not tilting much at all and I'm doing better at staying focused. I just hope it last!!!

1 comment: