Monday, January 16, 2012

Step Over it and Keep Walking....

Day 5 of the bankroll building challenge is complete. I got in 1000 hands of cash today and made another $7. Carbon bankroll is now $61 for a $50 profit since the start. It's totally baby steps and is taking some patience but it's still going well, so far. It's poker, bad days are bound to happen. As a matter of fact after my first session today I was down 2.5 buy ins but the next two sessions went much better and I ended with a small profit.

The last few Sundays playing MTTs were pretty brutal and I ended those days in a pretty terrible mood. Playing cash today was so much less stressful and I'm really starting to enjoy playing cash. One of the hardest things about poker is getting through the downswings and bad days but you have to push on and realize that every day can't be a winning day.

For now I'm still crawling through 4NL and hopefully by next weekend I'll be up to 10NL with a little luck and lots of study and review. I want to have 25 buy ins for 10NL so it'll take some volume and some run good to there in a week. Here's to doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment