Sunday, January 15, 2012

Yoda "There is no try"!

After my fourth day of playing 4NL cash my Carbon bankroll after rakeback is up to almost $55, so I've made $41 so far. I'm actually enjoying playing cash, it's so much less stressful than MTTs. I started the first day with only one table, then day two played two tables and then three tables the last couple of days. I can handle five or six pretty easily but I'm trying to pay closer attention and find any leaks I can, so for now I'll keep it at three for awhile.

As for the Hero challenge, Friday night I finished third in the 3 am 6 max freeroll for $20 taking me up to $32. Today I played a couple of $2.20 45s and a couple of supers and I'm now down to about $19. I think I'm going to just stick with cash on Carbon for the next few days except for playing some freerolls on Hero. Hero has some exclusive freerolls that play much better than the Merge freerolls so I really don't mind playing those.

Hopefully by the next update I will have doubled my Carbon bankroll. Wait, as Yoda said it's either do or don't do, there is no try! So by the next update I WILL double my Carbon bankroll. My the flop be with me. God that was cheesy, forgive me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment