Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Bankroll Grind

In my last entry I talked about crossroads and decisions and I'm still in limbo as far as that goes. In the meantime my bankroll has suffered much damage after a lengthy period of what is more than likely a combination of runbad, playbad and play even worse due to the runbad. So I am trying to grind it back up as follows...

Hero: Bankroll $16.50

Will play freerolls and micro MTTs and some micro SNGs to try to build this back up.
No progress at this point.

Carbon: Bankroll $11.50 as of Jan. 10

Will play 4NL on Carbon to grind this up.
After playing a few hundred hands yesterday and today playing one to two tables (omg how boring but necessary) I'm up to $24.32 so I've more than doubled my starting amount.

I'm keeping the two separated as to what I play to see which I can run up the fastest. So only cash on Carbon and only MTTs and SNGs on Hero.

I've ran my roll up from a small amount more than once so I have faith and lots of hope that I can do it again. I will post updates at least every other day as to my progress.

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment