Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 21 Update

As you can see I'm actually able to post a PokerTracker graph. I was able to get the PT4 beta and it's running great. It has some really nice improvements over PT3. It is so nice to have it back. My HUD was working on PT3 but I couldn't get to any data without it freezing up my computer.

As for the cash grind as you can see it's been going pretty well over my small sample size. I'm still enjoying playing cash, which is surprising since normally around this point in the past I've gotten bored with it. I've had one or two not so great sessions but still stuck it out and luckily it was only a couple of sessions. I'm sure some worse variance will hit eventually as it is just part of poker.

I've played a few MTTs on Carbon over the last few days and have made some money from those. No wins but 2 final tables and one 13th (18 paid) in the $11 $750 gtd super turbo luckboxament. I was staked for 2 of them and satellited into the one tonight. So with my part of the profit from those games my Carbon roll now stands at $139.

As for my Hero account, that hasn't fared as well. My Hero account balance is a big fat zero. Oh well at least the Carbon balance has fared much better. Unfortunately I prefer playing on Hero because the customer service is 100% better than Carbon. I'm still playing the Hero freerolls so maybe I'll bink the 6 max one for $50 one of these nights.

Being broke on Merge is no fun but having to grind back up is forcing me to work on some issues and leaks in my game so all in all it may turn out to be a good thing.

I finally bought the Kindle edition of Jared Tendler's The Mental Game of Poker and it is amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone who has issues with tilt or other emotional aspects of their game.

Time to go grind some cash so until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment