Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another week complete...

Another good week of cash games finished. As you can see I fell quite short of my goal of 7500 hands, I suck at volume. I only got in about 4200 hands but with a nice profit so while I'm disappointed in myself for not meeting my volume goal I can't complain about the profit results.

I've hit 20K hands and am still running pretty decently. I've had a few losing sessions of course but many more winning ones. While I very seriously doubt 10BB/100 is at all sustainable over a larger sample it's certain nice for now.

As for MTTs I really am not playing too many. I'm getting more and more hooked on cash and I love the freedom I have and not being stuck in MTTs for 5 to 8 hours straight. I get to eat at a normal time and play in 2 to 3 hour sessions and can actually work my games around my life instead of my life around my games. I might turn out to be a cash game player after all. We'll see how I feel around 50K hands.

I made a prop bet for the rest of the month with a friend. We have to play 10K games with a profit by the end of the month. We did a $5 bonus bet for the most profit. I need the motivation and I hate to lose prop bets so hopefully I'll win this one. I have 1K hands down so far.

Hopefully my graph lines will continue to climb, so next update at the end of the month unless something really spectacular happens between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment