Sunday, February 26, 2012

25K hands, reality and keeping on...

This week has been a bit rough but I did get in over 5,000 hands. Of course I'm a tiny bit in the red but after getting down to -$50 I ended only .44 cents down for the week. The reality of variance set in but I definitely admit to plenty of play bad thrown in for good, or bad, measure. I really don't feel that I ran that bad overall but a few days I just played spewy and my losses were the result. This is what playing like a fish will do for you...

Luckily I've ended on a good note with the last three sessions being positive. I have four more days to complete 10,000 hands and I have to be in the black at the end so I'm hoping for a sweet heater and no more stupid playing.

As for MTTs well every time I play one I certainly remember why I decided to play cash. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't switch to cash a long time ago. MTTs are just gross! Well except when I bink a nice one but that just doesn't happen often enough.

Onward and upward with the cash grind, at least I'm hoping for upward...

No comments:

Post a Comment