Monday, March 1, 2010

A great month came to a close...

Well after a bit of mid month whinning about variance the month ended on a nice high note. I met all my goals (well except the one about winning a 90 man KO on FTP). I finished the month with my Pokerstars bankroll 12+ times more than I started the month with. While I still have a way to go in improving my game I finally feel as if I'm starting to really get there. I also made silver star status on Pokerstars. This was a pretty big deal for me since I had to put in the volume to get there. My problem in the past was I played too sporadically and didn't make proper goals.

My goals for March are:

Cash:

Play 10,000 hands of 25NL
Finish the month with a bb/100 of 3/100
Watch the cash videos that I haven't watched yet

Tournaments:

Play 500 sngs
Maintain a positive ROI
Study 8 hours per week
Play 10 - 15 MTTs
Make Gold Star Status on Stars

Well time to start grinding (for non poker players this just mean playing a lot).

No comments:

Post a Comment