Thursday, March 11, 2010

What luck!!!
















Yes I actually hit a Royal Flush on the 8th and a Straight Flush on the 10th. Both brought in nice pots and the Straight Flush busted the guy with the Ace high flush, bet he's still trying to figure out what the heck happened.

It's hands like this that really make me remember why I love poker! The variance can be pretty awful in poker especially when playing a lot games but overall it's worth the downswings for the satisfaction I get from moments like these hands pictured above.

So far this month I'm just very slightly above break even but I'm sure it will pick up soon. I've played more games than I had this time last month and had a couple of very brutal days. I'm sure things will start to improve very soon.

Tommy's return to work has gone well and he seems almost back to normal. Work has improved a bit but it's still work - if it were fun we wouldn't get paid for it.

Well as the saying goes my your cards be live and your pots monsters and may the flop be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment