Monday, March 29, 2010


Wow I'm I ever glad March and it's madness is about to come to a close. With the exception of my win in the $4.40 4 max MTT I was on a pretty bad downswing the entire month. I am determined that April will be much better. After all April is the month all things are born anew and my poker game is going to be born anew as is my ability to run good.

Over all thanks to my MTT win my bankroll and ROI are up from the end of February so I can't really complain. As for goals I think I stretched a bit much in making them. I'll outline my successes and failures below.

Cash: - Gave up cash about 1 week into March so none of these goals were met.

Play 10,000 hands of 25NL
Finish the month with a bb/100 of 3/100
Watch the cash videos that I haven't watched yet

Tournaments:

Play 500 sngs - no, only about 300
Maintain a positive ROI - yes, overall ROI is 33% for all games player (per Sharkscope over 668 games)
Study 8 hours per week - yes
Play 10 - 15 MTTs - yes
Make Gold Star Status on Stars - no, only maintained silver star

Well onward and upward to a better month with better results!!!

April Goals:

Play 100 27 man MTSNGS with a decent profit and ROI
Play 100 other MTSNGS with a decent profit and ROI
Play 100 STSNGS with a decent profit and ROI
Play 15 MTTs
Maintain silver star status
Study 10 hours per week
Review at least one hand history per day

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Copy cat!

    Can I come to your church?

    Actually, I need to copy your goal to review one hand history per day.

    ReplyDelete