Tuesday, August 31, 2010


Well it's the end of the month and time to look back on goals and see how I've done. Not too bad actually. I was just a little short of my volume goal but other than that all else was good. I still finished with about 100 more games than I've done before so at least there is progress there. The best thing from August was the Pokerstars Women's League, see upcoming blog post for more details about how I did there.

GOALS:
  • Play 150 45 man turbos on Stars ($3.25 and/or $6.50)
  • probably came close but not quite
  • Play 150 9 man super turbos on FTP ($2.15 and/or $5.50)
  • yes pretty sure I did this
  • Play 100 180s on Stars ($2.20s, $3.30r and/or $7.70) - nope got sick of them mid way into the month
  • nope got sick of them around mid-month
  • Play 50 additional games
  • Yep and then some - switched to mostly 18 man sngs mid-month and played several MTTS
  • Total volume 450 games
  • so close but... finished at 432.
  • Finish the month with a positive ROI on Stars and FTP
  • Stars - yes (14%) but FTP just plain sucks or I just plain suck on FTP!
  • Get my silver status back on Stars
  • Yes, made it at around 6:30 p.m. last night
  • Most importantly RUN GOOD!!!
  • Ran great and the beginning of the month but things went a bit south mid month
Well onward and hopefully upward to next month! Does anyone want to coach me for free???

No comments:

Post a Comment