Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pokerstars Women's League monthly standing...

Well not only did I have a decent month and finished with a small profit overall I finished 8th on the Women's League tournament leaderboard! I was really hoping for the top five and had I not made a couple of silly spite calls in Monday night's game I might have made it. Soon I will learn to leave my emotions off the felt. Anyway pretty decent finish overall. I'm not sure exactly how many ladies played in these games in August but most nights after the first couple of weeks there were usually around 160 to 180 runners each night. I believe overall there were probably a little over 200 women who participated at one time or another.

Kudos to all the ladies who made the top 50 and special congratulations to Gwyneth and Massiel you two ladies are tough competition and deserve the top two spots. It's nice to see that the better players are the ones who finished in the top places! Good luck to everyone for September!



3 comments:

  1. Nice job, Dixie!

    Question: How does one prove one's gender to a poker site?

    (Not that I'm planning any cross-dressing or anything like that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy you would look so cute in a lavender tank top! I had to send a copy of my drivers license before they released my bonus. My gender on Stars is also selected as female but anyone could do that. Guys can play but they don't qualify for bonuses and it would be in poor taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your leaderboard standing Diamond! 8th is very respectable. Yep I've heard of guys crashing these from time to time but I agree it's just bad form.

    www.pokernomad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete