Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Never surrender...



Some might say that when we have difficulty God puts answers in our path and some might call it Karma . Well whatever you want to call it that's what happened to me this morning, answers were put in my path. I have been running like dog crap (in poker) the last four days. It's so bad I couldn't win a dog fight with a chihuahua. I'm down so many buy ins I forgot how many (well I admit to a few wins mixed in there some but...). I was feeling so sorry for myself and wondering why on earth I had be so unlucky and run so bad. Well then this:

I get my regular email from Full Tilt and the subject of the email is Running bad
Then I get on the PokerVT forum and find a post referring to the blogs of Grayson Physioc aka Spacegravy one of the very best grinders online and a PokerVT pro and Glitlr's blog another great grinder. I haven't had time to read the Full Tilt article yet but what a relief and inspiration to see that these two guys, two of the best, are suffering these huge downswings. It's just poker and we players have to push forward and move beyond the variance and just continue to play our best game.

Well I'm going to push on and never say die! The donkeys can't beat me down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment