Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Bitch is Back



I've kicked the chihuahua to the curb! After half a month of running bad I just took down a 45 man turbo. Not really a huge deal but the first time I've placed 1st in a multi-table sng all month I think. I also tried four of the new 9 man knock sngs last night and place 2nd in one and 3rd in one so not to terrible.

This is the first day I haven't been in the red in 4 or 5 days. I'm still down a bit for the month but hopefully my crappy run is about over. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it I'll be gambling it up in Tunica for the next few days so I hope my running good carries over to live play.

Anyway after my last two post about pushing through the bad run I thought I'd post something positive.

2 comments:

  1. Oh and Massachusetts added an amendment to remove the criminalization of online gambling to their bill, so great work PPA!

    ReplyDelete