Wednesday, April 21, 2010



Just got back from a great trip to Tunica. I played lots of live cash poker and did really well the first 3 days but then lost a little the last 2 days. Amazing how much better I played overall since the last time I played live.

I played in 3 tournaments and 1 freeroll, man what total donkeys! I was pretty card dead in all of them so didn't really get too far. I never got a pocket pair above 5s and very few aces or kings and all of those had crappy kickers. Most of my cards were 8 high! Yuck! How can anyone be that card dead.

I'm actually glad to back to playing online and don't let anyone ever tell you that online donkeys are worse than live donkeys because it's just not true. I've played better players on .1/.2 penny table online than at $1/2 live.

I'm going to have to really bust my tail to keep my star rating on Pokerstars this month. I played too many MTTs the beginning of the month and didn't earn many points and then being out of town for several days made it even worse. I'm also going to have bust it to end the month with a profit since I'm currently down around $70.

Well back to the grind!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment