Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fish Fodder aka My Bovada Experience...


This picture says it all. Got back to the grind today after taking a long, well 3 week, break from playing. I only played 3 times during that 3 weeks and only for about 4 hours total but I'm really ready to get back into it. 

I started playing on Bovada today. It's taking some getting used to but the fields are noticeably softer. Of course that could be because I was playing only $16.50s and under so fishy fields are to be expected. The anonymous tables take some getting used to but the tournament schedule, prize pools and soft fields make it worth it. 

I busted everything out of the money except the $3.30 $1K which I final tabled and finished in 6th place. It was nice to have the change of scenery and hopefully I can make some money, it's been way too long since that's happened. 

I'm suffering a bit from lack of confidence since I've had such a long crappy run but hopefully that will improve after a few more deep runs. At least my mindset has greatly improved. 

I'm pretty much broke on all the sites so I'll be playing mostly on Bovada for now. Let's run this shit up, okay!

1 comment: