Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Challenge

After more contemplation and more run bad I decided to wage my own bankroll challenge on PokerStars. Starting with $100 and building to $1000.

I am now on day 6. Things are going okay but the last couple of days have been a bit rough. This was easier the first couple of times I did it than it is now. I think I have less patience with the micro stakes and the micro payouts than I did before but I'm also trying to adhere to stricter bank roll management this time.

I hope to increase my volume during this challenge and I am striving for a minimum of 30 games per day.

Here is how it goes:

I will play only:

60%*
$1 45 man sngs

15%*
$2.20 180s

10%*
.25/.50 limit cash games (can be limit holdem, 8 game or HORSE)

15%*
$1 and $2 MTTs or non turbo MTsngs

I will drop down if I lose 1/2 of my BR (original $100) by either changing to $1.75 9 man games or dropping to $.55 45s.

*I reserve the right to change the percentages as needed, as I may decide to do only the 45s :-)

Here are the results so far:







No comments:

Post a Comment