Saturday, March 2, 2013





March is without a doubt my favorite poker month. All of my very best cashes have happen in March. Every March since I started playing has been better than the last one. So I have high hopes and great expectations for this March. Maybe March is always so good for me because I expect it to be. Positive attitude does go a long way but I really have no idea why I've always seemed to do so well every March for the last four. Below are my best March moments.

March 2009 - My first real money cash for $645 on Players Only in the $250K guarantee where I finished 49th out of 909. I was such a huge fish back then. I went through this hand history awhile back and found it hilarious.

March 2010 - My first MTT win on PokerStars in the 1000 cap $4.40 4 max 2K guarantee. I talked about this one a bit in this post. Again I was still quite the fish but not quite as big of one as the previous year. I made some more money this month and made my first withdrawal in early April.

March 2011 - My first 4 figure cash and large MTT final table on PokerStars in the $11r $50K guarantee for $1541. It was all uphill from there and finished the month with my biggest profit ever which I believe was at least $4K. Unfortunately two weeks later Black Friday happened :(

March 2012 - My biggest cash and most profitable month to date. I finished 3rd out of over 2600 runners in the Poker Maximus Event 23 for $6,600 and had a profit of over $8K by the end of the month. 

March 2013 - TBD, stay tuned but I'm really hoping for that first 5 figure cash...






No comments:

Post a Comment