Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Best Month Ever and the appendix...

Well March turned out to my best poker month ever. My profit for March was more than all of last year. I made Gold Star status on PokerStars and had a great month overall.

I still haven't binked a "big one" yet but at least I'm getting closer. I've had a 4th place finish, a 7th place finish and 14th and 17th place finishes in MTTs with over 1000 runners in the last 45 days. So hopefully a first will happen very soon.

I even managed to finally take down a $6.50 90 knockout on Full Tilt in March. Sounds weird that this is a big deal but I don't play on Full Tilt very much and even though I've played quite a few 90 KOs I've never actually won one until last month. I did win the non turbo non KO $5.50 90 man once but just never managed to win a 90 KO. So one more accomplishment in a great month.

Had a little set back on Monday. I had to go to the emergency room with bad abdominal pain and it turned out as the E.R. Doctor said "my appendix had gone south". I had it removed on Monday afternoon and had to spend the night in the hospital. I must say hospitals are the noisiest places on earth. I was so happy to come home yesterday and get some rest. Luckily my appendix hadn't ruptured so the surgery was laproscopic and I only have 4 small incisions. Most normal people get 3 incisions but as anyone who knows me is well aware of I'm not normal so I got 4 instead of 3.

Well here's to hoping for an even better April....


No comments:

Post a Comment