Monday, April 30, 2012

Up, up and away...


Well looks like the graph is moving the right direction. After a fairly slow month it's finishing up with a bang. Tonight I finished 4th in the $22 $17.5K guaranteed and 8th in the Sunday High Roller $60K guaranteed for a total of $2993 for the day bringing my total profit for the month up to $3666.  So far this year I've made just over $11K.


I really feel like my play has improved considerably. I've had a few coaching session over the last few weeks and they've help tremendously. I'm more willing to make riskier plays when necessary and I seem to be getting the timing of these plays right more often than not. I made a pretty dumb mistake tonight in the $17.5K which probably cost me a thousand or so, yep costly mistake. It was due to a couple of my worst leaks, 1. Acting too fast and 2. Not fully thinking through the villains range in that situation. I was also being a bit of an aggrotard with that play. Live and learn though, mistakes might cost me but at least I think I'm learning from them.


One more day to go so maybe I'll get lucky and win some more money tomorrow. Until then....


Edit 4/30: Finished 3rd in the $33 $6K guarantee tonight for another $740. Ran like God in that game until I ran my AJs into 99 and whiffed. Oh and I forgot about swapping some money to Hero so my actual profit for the month was actually about $4100 before the $740 tonight which actually counts for May since the game finished after midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment