Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Grinding the $6.50s on PokerStars

Well I'm amazed at myself, okay for those of you who grind out 500+ games a day go ahead and start laughing now, I played 103 $6.50 9 man turbos since late Sunday night, over 49 hours to be exact. I didn't do great only up about $1.90, go ahead I'll wait while you laugh some more, but it beats losing. I'm playing 8 to 9 tables at a time now so it's been pretty easy to get the 100 games in. I have committed to play 1000 of these this month and this is a pretty decent start.

Funniest thing is despite only being up $1.90 I made the bottom of the High Orbit Leaderboard on Star's Battle of the Planets, 86th place. So funny seeing my name there. Not huge but feels good no less.

The most games I've ever played in a month is 450 across all sites so playing 100 over 49 hours is a big jump in volume for me. I had to really push myself and I'll have to continue to push myself, especially through the downswings, but in the end it will be worth it.

Hopefully I can make at least gold star this month and if I get in 1000 of the $6.50s and a few other games I should make it. I'm getting sick of looking at that silver star every month.

Well here's to the grind.... wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment