Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Okay I've decided two things:

1. OMG I write the longest most ridiculously boring blogs in the history of man.
2. I have got to stop being negative

I looked every where for the unemployed writer in this cartoon but could find him no where. I guess there is a huge market for unemployed writers who are also cartoon characters and who can help people make their blogs more interesting. So until I find a cartoon character writer who can help me write a more interesting blog I guess anyone (if there is anyone) who bothers to read this is stuck with me at the moment.

Today boys and girls we are going to talk about the new language of text speak. There is an amazing number of text shorthand phrases. When reading some people's text and forum posts one often needs a dictionary. So I found one online and here is the link: http://www.netlingo.com/acronyms.php . Reading this I found out that my blog is BBB (boring beyond belief). So my new BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) is to write a more interesting blog and to stay positive.

Now how I'm going to do this without the help of a cartoon writer BTHOOM (beats the hell out of me) but I will TMDLB (try my dead level best - I don't see that on the list).

So until the next post IWSYITFP (I will see you in the funny papers).

P.S. If there are any cartoon characters out there who are good at writing funny interesting blogs please apply in the comments sections.



2 comments: